SHS permits for SUCs and LUCs

In order to strengthen support for DepEd in the nationwide rollout of Senior High School (SHS), state universities and colleges (SUCs) and local universities and colleges (LUCs) may also apply for permits to operate SHS. SUCs and LUCs will help augment the supply in regions where there are not enough SHS providers. DepEd will issue SHS permits to SUCs and LUCs endorsed by CHED.

Applications are ongoing.

See the following for details:
CHED Memorandum Order No. 32, series of 2015 for SUCs
CHED Memorandum Order No. 33, series of 2015 for LUCs