Processing of allowances of scholars with complete and correct submissions have been fast-tracked and will be released in the succeeding weeks. Refer to the list of scholars below to find out if your allowance is already (1) released or (2) being processed for release.
For those with incomplete and/or incorrect submissions, the speedy action of the scholars concerned is required to facilitate release of allowances. Any pending requirements and the corresponding action steps are also indicated in the list below.
Rest assured, the Commission is working double-time to facilitate release. We are also committed to learning from this initial run of the scholarships, the experience of which shall inform the increase of efficiency in systems and processes in the forthcoming semesters.
BREAKDOWN OF ALLOWANCES
To determine inclusions in the allowances, refer to the following table:
STATUS OF RELEASE OF ALLOWANCE
DEFINITION OF STATUS
- Active – scholars who are currently in the program
- Deferred -approved nominees who have requested to enroll in the following semester. Please see your name and status in http://ched.wordpress.com/sgsnominees
- Withdrawal – approved nominees who requested to withdraw from the program
- Withdrawn – approved nominees who either did not advise on continuing in the program and/or did not submit the required documents on time
- Thesis/Dissertation Proposal – approved nominees who have not yet submitted the certification of approved proposal signed by the DHEI designated representative. Please submit the said document via http://bit.ly/sgsapprovedproposals
- No E-Form – scholars who have not yet submitted their enrollment form but are in the DHEI’s list of enrollees. Please submit the hardcopy to G/F of CHED Central Office.
For any questions or concerns, please send us a message through the inquiry form.