Nominations for 2nd Semester of A.Y. 2016-2017 are CLOSED. Results will be released this October 2016.
Nominations will open every semester. Please wait for further announcements next school year.
To learn about the guidelines on scholarships for graduate studies, refer to the following CHED Memorandum Orders:
To learn about the nomination process, refer to the following instructions:
Click here for the printable version (A4).
Download the Online Nomination Portal Quick Guide here.
Who are eligible?
Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) may nominate TEACHING & NON-TEACHING PERSONNEL who meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Filipino citizen;
- Meet the following age limits per degree program type:
- 52 years old for Master’s degree
- 50 years old for Doctorate degree
- 60 years old for Thesis or Dissertation Grantees
- Is in good health and of good moral character;
- With strong academic record;
- Has no pending criminal charges
- For personnel with NEW and ONGOING program status: Will pursue a graduate degree in an approved delivering HEI (DHEI) and program (refer to https://chedk12.wordpress.com/dhei)
- Will be able to fulfill all the Terms and Conditions of the scholarship detailed in CMO Nos. 3 & 36, s. 2016.
What forms should we submit?
Sending HEIs are requested to notify their prospective nominees to prepare the CERTIFIED TRUE COPIES of the following documents prior to the nomination period:
- Proof of Citizenship (e.g. NSO Birth Certificate, Voter’s ID, Passport)
- Transcript of Records for:
- Undergraduate Degree
- Graduate Degree (if completed degree)
- Medical Certificate (you may download the template here, or from the REQUIREMENTS section of the Online Nomination Portal)
Note: The certified true copy of the requirements listed above shall be scanned and uploaded through the Online Nomination portal.