Take part in this once-in-a-generation reform.
The CHED K to 12 Transition PMU is seeking individuals who are:
- Flexible and adaptive: can work in a range of contexts, conduct fieldwork and data analysis, write and make presentations, comfortable with ambiguity and messy environments
- Collaborative yet independent: willing to take ownership and initiative, work well in teams
- Open to learning: can quickly study new skills and knowledge, receptive to feedback and criticism
- Passionate for education: can demonstrate a strong interest in supporting and improving reforms in Philippine higher education
Apart from contributing to the development and implementation of the various programs under the K to 12 Transition, the job includes opportunities to work alongside co-workers and counterparts passionate about education reform; gain experience and understanding of the Philippine education sector in general, and the higher education sector in particular; exposure to policy dialogue at the executive and legislative branches of government; opportunity to work with K to 12 schools and higher education institutions, including administrators, faculty, and staff, as well as foreign agencies and non-profit organizations involved in education reform.
- Diverse educational and work backgrounds: Education, Social Sciences, Media and Communications, Policy and Legislation, Science and Engineering, Business and Economics, Visual and Performing Arts, Non-profit Management
- Over 50% have finished or are currently pursuing graduate degrees
- Years of experience: 0 – 8 years
- Team size: 50 members
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to be Civil Service Eligible? No
Are positions project-based? Yes, they are contractual for 6 months and are renewable every end of contract. Benefits include 13th month pay, overtime pay, SSS, Pag-ibig, and PhilHealth. These are not plantilla/regular items.
Do you accept fresh graduates? Yes, we have entry level positions for those who have no work experience.
Where and when do I need to report for work? Our office is located at the Commission on Higher Education in Quezon City. Our office hours are 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
What are the salary ranges? Available positions are from SG 12 to 18